GI Decking Sheet boasts of advanced resistance against rust and deterioration. It can capably deal with further damages and asks for simple installation. This provides optimum support to floors as well as roofs. It ensures excellent performance and is highly applicable for industrial, commercial and household roofing or cladding. Applicable for power plant, power equipment company, commercial buildings, logistics center, car showroom, railway station, stadium, airport terminal, steel structure plant, office buildings, supermarkets, concert hall etc., GI Decking Sheet enjoys extensive demands. Galvanized Iron Decking Sheet is provided with outstanding tensile strength and can bear heavy loads.
Galvanized Iron Decking Sheet Key Points:1) In contact to ground, it remains intolerable to erosion.
2) Resistant to seepage, the sheet is appreciable for its structural design.
3) It is provided with attractive design and can deal with all weather conditions.
4) Offered with optimum resistance to rusting & twisting.
GI Decking Sheet Details:1) Surface Treatment : GI Coated
2) Material : Mild Steel
3) Manufacturing Technique : Cold Rolled
4) Thickness of Sheet : 0.8 mm - 2.0 mm