We are here to introduce finest quality Mild Steel Roofing Sheet which is constructed by using hot-dip galvanized mild steel and cold rolling techniques. It is accustomed with corrugation due to which it has enhanced bending strength. Our offered product is widely used for roofing purpose in different areas such as warehouses, shops, agricultural buildings and so on. MS Roofing Sheet is appreciated in the market for its fine finishing, long lasting shelf life and high performance efficiency. In addition to this, the said product has heavy load endurance and flawless appearance. It provides resistance against ultra violet rays, impact and corrosion.
Features of MS Roofing Sheet:
1) It is dimensionally accurate and has a thickness of about 0.8 mm - 2.0 mm.
2) This product has light weight, seamless finishing, reliability and durability.
3) Our offered sheet is easy to install and requires less maintenance.
4) Can be availed in different shapes, sizes and finishing.
Mild Steel Roofing Sheet Technical Details:
1) Surface Treatment : Galvanised
2) Thickness of Sheet : 0.8 mm - 2.0 mm
3) Material : Mild Steel
4) Manufacturing Technique : Cold Rolled
5) Material Grade : EN8