Mild Steel Z Purlin is extensively popular as advanced roofing solutions such as workshops, go-downs etc. Its utilization makes 50% of savings on structural sheet. Provided level bar is helpful for joining the sheeted tops. Also, it assists in the connection of vertical divider cladding that stands between divider structure or sheeting. MS Z Purlin is fabricated from cold-formed or rolled sheets and ensures optimum support to roofs. The exclusive shape of the offered structure enables it to used in different designs solutions. The said supporting structure is widely used by roofing contractors for its effective utilization in industrial sheds and others.
MS Z Purlin Key Points:
1) Offered with ability to span length and enable cost-effectiveness.
2) Speedy to erect & simple in handling, the purlin has less transportation cost.
3) No requirement of side drilling or cutting
4) Provided in assorted dimensions and curves
Mild Steel Z Purlin Details:
1) Shape : Z
2) Thickness : 2.0 - 5.0 mm
3) Surface Treatment : Galvanized